Terms & Conditions for Training
Terms & Conditions for Training.
Terms and conditions for supply of Training courses by Browns Ladders & Ceilings Ltd, hereinafter called ‘The Company’ are deemed by the client virtue of a booking or engagement of the services of The Company.
- The Client accepts responsibility under the provisions in that contained in the Health and Safety at work act 1974 and will ensure that all trainees will not contravene any ‘duty’ or instruction imposed by law.
- Where consultants supplied by The Company operate on the Client’s premises or under the Client’s control, it is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that they ate protected by adequate insurance against employers liability and third party risks arising during or related to the supply of Consultation requirements of the Client.
- The Client will accept full responsibility for all statutory requirements placed upon a Client by the relevant governing bodies and Acts including the maintenance and safety of vehicles, plant, machinery, lifting equipment, protective clothing and all applicable insurances including any loss, injury or damage sustained during the course of the Consultation, or rising out of neglect and/or breach of statutory duty by the Client or in that way.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the training facilities and conditions are appropriate to the training provision. The Company and/or designed company representative reserves the right to abandon/discontinue or rearrange the provision of training where such circumstances prevail that would affect the quality of training to be provided. In the event of cancellation/re-organisation, the client is responsible for the cost incurred.
- Delegates must inform us in writing prior to attending the course, of any medical condition, which may affect them or others (e.g. epilepsy, diabetes). We will keep such information in confidence. In addition for courses, which involve physical activity, it is the responsibility of each delegate to take appropriate medical advice that they are fit enough to take part in the course.
- We reserve the right not to admit or to expel delegates without liability if in our absolute discretion their behaviour is inconsistent with our reputation or management of the course.
- The company reserves the right to make changes to programmes, training, dates and venues at any time as necessary and alter fees in the light of economic circumstances prevailing at the time. The Company will endeavour to provide a specific Trainer/Consultant for the full period of the course, but this cannot be guaranteed whether for all or any part of the period. The Client accepts that no liability to The Company for not supplying the specific Trainer/Consultants for part or all of the period of the course.
- The company reserves the right to sub-contract the provision of Training to its subsidiaries or associates, and such contractors shall for the purpose of the performance of this contract be in the same position as The Company.
- The Company accepts no liability for loss expect where caused by its own negligence. Such loss shall be limited to the contract value and The Company will not be liable for any further or consequential loss however caused.
- All fees are payable in sterling on or before the courses start date. Services will not commence unless payment in full including VAT has been received by The Company.
- Where a firm booking is subsequently cancelled. The Company reserves the right to apply the following charges: if cancellation is made up to 7 days before course date, 50% of the total fee; 3 days or less before the course start date, full amount payable. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. The date The Company receives cancellation will be regarded as the date of cancellation has been made and appropriate charges will apply. A 3% administration charge will be applied to delegates who transfer courses dates. However substitutions may be at any time prior to the course start date with no penalty clauses being applied.
These terms and conditions of business will not be made null and void or superseded by acceptance of the Clients Purchase Orders and may be varied by the express agreement in writing by both Client and a Director of The Company.