We’re hiring! Job opening for a Ladder Inspection Co-Ordinator
Posted on 20th Jul, 2021 | By Lorretta Tatham
As one of the UK’s leading Access Equipment specialists, our team is steadily growing here at Browns Ladders, and we’re now looking for a committed and enthusiastic person to become one of our Ladder Inspection Co-ordinators.
Full Time Permanent Position.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Fridays 9.00am to 4.30pm.
- Responsible for generating inspection reports via our Safetrak Database and MS Excel
- Processing all new equipment and adding them to our Safetrak Database
- Processing all new inspections
- Handling enquiries regarding repairs and call outs.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Liaising with other members of staff who work on and off site
- Recommend products and services that will meet customer needs
- Prepare & distribute customer invoices and credits/refunds via post or email
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Liaise, place orders and communicate with suppliers
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Manage administration, filing sales orders, purchase orders and invoices
- Process customer orders efficiently, checking all customer information is correct
- Take customer payments over the phone, and process them accordingly
- Learn about our products, as well as relevant legislation and regulations within our industry.
Skills and experienced required
- Good communication & listening skills to inform, help & advise customers clearly
- Good written & verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- An ability to work and keep calm under pressure
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience using Sage 50 software is advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Having good computer skills is an essential part of the job, previous experience using Microsoft Word & Excel would be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.